From Poudre River Resources
- The links contained on this page give information regarding measured water at Canyon Mouth, CO including the past five days values as well as water year values and total discharge.
- The Colorado Division of Water administers water rights and interstate compact agreements.
- Water Colorado has collected contact data relating to ditch companies in the state of Colorado, listed here.
- Data, given in graph form, relating to river water levels including updates when flooding is a threat.
- The CSU Extension is an outreach to northern Colorado communities, bringing together the research and data collected by the university and the communities around the university. The Drought Resources page gives community members information on collected data as well as how to deal with drought in their own homes and communities.
- Discharge data with customization search
- Poudre River Streamflows and Happenings
- Water Rights provides detailed water rights information for water structures such as ditch diversions, reservoirs, and wells.